Mar 9, 2010

Time were did you go?

Ohh yeah, away with my routine.

I love routines, i feel like it allows me to get things done. Not always the fun things, but the things that need to get done, like laundry, and such.

It really throws me off when my routine gets messed up. But I try and remind myself to be flexible. To move with what ever is going on.

This week is turning out to be quite busy. It reminds me of my need to be flexible. Its gonna be pretty fun i hope.

Im house sittng next week. It will be interesting, Ive never done that before. It intrigues me more than a little. I will be caring for a dog or cat or something. I hope its a dog because then i can take it on walks once im off work.


I stayed up late last night which caused me to give in to coffee this morning. One of the only times i can remember enjoying drinking coffee was in Italy, and that was entirely because of the time differente/jet lag.

No comments: