Jan 17, 2011

and then we begin a new year

I was ready for 2010 to be over. Usually at the end of the year i make a picture montage to show what the year was like, this year, i was just ready to be done with it, no looking back, only looking forward.
I don't know what 2011 have in store, and that is a glorious feeling. It almost feels like a new book is starting, not just a new chapter, but a whole new book.
I do have a list of "fun" things i am hoping to accomplish this year. Things like camping, seeing the grand canyon, traveling to a new city, going home and visiting old friends, climb a considerable mountain.
Another big goal for 2011 is to develop my Etsy store more. I need to get some creative juices flowing for valentines day things. There are also other holidays that needs some advanced though.
This is all for now, we still have 348 of the year left, lets make good use of them.

No comments: