Dec 3, 2007

hand made gift ideas.

Sew, mama, sew is doing their cound down to Christmas hand made gifts.
After looking thru them these are my favorite.
Some people will probably get some of these as gifts this Christmas.
First: The notebook and pencil holder. Im planning on making some variations on it, but i love the idea of the inside cover holding the pencils. I will have to post on my finished projects and see if my variations work.
Second: a box bag tutotial. im not sure ill be able to follow and make these. But its a great tutorial.
Third: pants turned into a bag. This would be cute for one of the kids. I dont think it would work for an adult. ill just have to see. i dont really have an extra pair of pants laying around either.
There are many more ideas, embelishments and compilations.
Check it out for your self!

No comments: