Oct 5, 2007

Friday

A wrap skirt that looks amazing from Fits, im thinking i will add a pocket. I like pockets, if i dont have one i dont have a place for my phone. Plus skirts with pockets are in.
A cute bag that maybe i can make a few of for the kids for Christmas from bee. I dont do too well with zippers though.
And from looking at other blogs i think the big thing thats "in" is v-neck sweeter vests. maybe because they are easier to make because they dont have sleeves. i coldnt find a free pattern so im going to try it with out one. we will see how it goes.
love love tia meg.
ps Little Brenda (from God's Resort) and I went to visit my grandma this afternoon, and since we were on that side of town we couldnt help but visit my little niece Ela. Erica took some pics, so maybe she will share them and i can add them to the next post.

No comments: